Monday, October 22, 2012

Broke but Happy


"I'm broke but I'm happy, 
I'm poor but I'm kind
I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah
I'm high but I'm grounded, I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed
I'm lost but I'm hopeful, baby
What it all comes down to
Is that everything's gonna be fine, fine, fine
'Cause I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is giving a high five"

                               - Hand In My Pocket, Alanis Morisette

I really love that song. I think, that song is perfect for me especially the first line. That's why I chose that as the title of my blog. I'm always broke but I can say that I am happy. Being a shopaholic like me has a lot of consequences but being happy is the most acceptable excuse ever. .^_^.

I am a newbie in blogging. Please bear with me. I wish to share some of my thoughts, recent purchases, product reviews, hauls, outfits, make-up looks, food I eat, places I visit, love for my pet, and anything under the sun. I hope you will enjoy reading my future blog entries. Thanks in advance!

Have a great day ahead.

Live like you're dying. .^_^.



Me, Myself and I .^_^.




Lots of Love,



2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful!! ♥
    Money is temporary while beauty is forever! :)

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Thanks, Sharina. You're so sweet. :)
    I couldn't agree more. ♥ Thanks for dropping by. .^_^.

    ReplyDelete