Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Glamourbox: Holiday Glow

Bonjour Lovelies,

It is February and I still have overdue blog posts regarding my beauty boxes. I am targeting to finish all of my unboxing posts by the end of next week. I hope I can. :) Bear with me, pretty please... .^_^.

And now, I would like to present to you my December Glamourbox.

This box is filled with high-end products. They included another full-size makeup which I really love (who doesn't love getting a full-size product in their box, anyway?). I got my box on the second week of December 2012. I paid Php 595 for the December Box. Those who were able to subscribed quarterly received additional items from Benefit Cosmetics, a sample-sized The POREfessional and They're Real Mascara plus a Php 200 discount coupon. Too bad I was only subscribed monthly so I was not able to get those Benefit products. The good thing is, I still have my full-sized The POREfessional and BADgal Lash Mascara, so I am not that envious. :-D

I still wish to subscribe quarterly but in order to do that, I have to cancel my monthly subscription and wait until they open another batch of subscriptions which I cannot do since their boxes always get sold-out fast. I hope they could add a feature on their website in which we could just upgrade our subscriptions without having to cancel our automatic payment and wait for their next batch of subscriptions.

Anyway, here's a glimpse of what's inside my December Glamourbox:



Click Read More for a detailed photo of each product.


Same sturdy box. 


Their December Theme is Holiday Glow.


List of high-end products included in my box.


Products were wrapped with this paper. 


Surprise, surprise! .^_^.





See below for the detailed photo of each product I got from my December Glamourbox. :)

Kosmea Hydrating Rosewater Mist

Skin Food Gold Caviar Toner
and
Skin Food Gold Caviar Emulsion

Obagi Nu-Derm Foaming Gel

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water 

My favorite item in the December Glamourbox. Full-sized lipstick from VMV Hypoallergenics which cost Php 1,050. This made my box super worth it. :)

VMV Hypoallergenics Subtle Shine Lipstick - Girl Next Door


Issey Miyake L'eau D' Issey Pour Homme

Issey Miyake L'eau D' Issey Pour Femme

They also included these gift cards:

Half Off on the Obagi Signature Treatment 

15% off Gift Card from VMV Hypoallergenics

This December Box is love, love, love. With all the high-end products I got especially the full-sized lipstick from VMV Hypoallergenics plus the gift card from House of Obagi, Php 595 subscription is really worth it. I totally get more than what I paid for. That's why I could not cancel the automatic payment for my monthly subscription without the assurance of being able to subscribe with them quarterly. I am really excited with the next products they would be including in my box. i hope Glamourbox Team would continue giving us, subscribers, more unique and high-end products. 

Want to know more? Visit Glamourbox for more info. Add their Facebook page for more updates. :)

I hope you like this post. Show some love and leave some comments. 


Lots of Love,





No comments:

Post a Comment