Thursday, February 21, 2013

SaladBox: Tis the Season

Bonjour Lovelies!

I would like to share to you the products I got from my December SaladBox.

I totally forgot to subscribe for their December box. Luckily, when I inquired, they still have few boxes left and I was able to get one. They have a promo in which you will be able to get a full-sized Sophia Eyelash Enhancer when you subscribed to them for 3 months. I'd been wanting to try that product for a long time, so I grabbed the chance to get it and subscribed for 3 months. I paid Php 1,500 for the quarterly subscription. I got the box on the first week of January.

The December Box is the lightest beauty box I ever got. It contains only four products which was disappointing because their November box was surprisingly good and it was the "December" box, I was really expecting that they would include many samples since it was the month of giving.

Here's a glimpse on what's inside my December SaladBox:



Click Read More for more details.



The box was still wrapped with the same white covering as the previous boxes for it to stay intact.



Same mint green box which is not that sturdy. It is reusable though.


Samples were wrapped in this black paper. O_O 


Surprisingly, there is no info card included for their welcome note and product list.



Below are the products I got from my December SaladBox.

Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm

I love this perfume. It reminds me of the Musk by Alyssa Ashley Lotion that I am using when I was younger.

Musk by Alyssa Ashley EDT

Virginia Olsen Goddess

I think this is a mineral blush. I haven't tried it yet. Very few powder was included.


They included few vouchers.

Urbanears Php300 off gift voucher
- will expire on February 28, 2013

2 Sophia Eyelash Enahancer Php500 Gift Certificate
- expired last January 31, 2013
If not for this product, my December box would really suck. 



Sophia Eyelash Enhancer

December SaladBox is my least favorite beauty box for that month. Though I really love the Sophia Eyelash Enhancer, I just wished they added a lot more samples for their subscribers since it was Christmas Season back then. Carmex, Virginia Olsen and Musk by Alyssa Ashley was already seen from the previous boxes. It would be good if they will include different brands for their upcoming boxes. I still hope that I can somehow feel that I could get more than what I paid for. 

Please stay tuned for my January SaladBox unboxing. :-)



Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment