Tuesday, January 29, 2013

SaladBox: From Hair to Heels

Bonjour Lovelies!

I'm back! This is again a VERY late post but I still want to share what's inside my November SaladBox. I know how late this post is but I'd been so busy this past months and I was not able to spare some time to blog about my beauty boxes. :( Apologies for my readers. :(

I got my November SaladBox on the last week of November 2012. I paid Php500 for this. 

Here's a glimpse of what's inside my November SaladBox.



Click Read more for more details on the products I got from the November SaladBox.
Fastrack is their Courier too.



It was packed in the same thin white cardboard.


The box is same as the not so sturdy October box.


A card could still be found when the box was opened.


A Welcome Note from SaladBox Team. Their theme for November is "From Hair to Heels".


List of products inside the box.


Products were covered with this paper.


This was the heaviest SaladBox so far. Their samples for the month of November are way better than what I'd got from the October SaladBox.

November SaladBox


Here are the products from my November SaladBox.

Carmex Click Stick with SPF in Strawberry

Bath and Body Works Anti-bacterial Hand Gel

Alyssa Ashley White Musk Eau de Toilette
Alyssa Ashley White Musk Eau de Toilette

Sakura Hand and Nail Cream & Foot and Heel Lotion
Sakura Hand and Nail Cream
and
Sakura Foot and Heel Lotion

Strip It! Cold Wax (Sugaring)
Strip It! Cold Wax (Sugaring)

They also included these vouchers.

Wishtrend Discount Coupon
WISHtrend $5 USD-worth Coupon

I was so happy when I saw these two Php1,000 worth of gift certicate from Crescens Skin Care. These GCs made my Php500 subscription fee really worth it. BUT it expired last December 15, 2012. I was not able to use it due to my hectic schedule. :( I wished they extended the redemption period up to December 31 so that I had more time to use it. Or even just one month from the day they delivered our November boxes. This should be considered by the SaladBox Team the next time they gave out GCs.

Crescens Skin Care Gift Certificate
Crescens Spa PhP2,000-worth Gift Certificate

All in all, I was very happy with this box because I think they improved in choosing enough samples that will make their subscribers feel happy and contented. Though other subscription boxes still have lot to offer, this November SaladBox is really promising but they still need to improve and consider so many things just like the redemption period of the GCs they gave out, consistency, and I think they should just include same products / brands in their monthly beauty box to avoid confusion and to be fair with all of their subscribers.

Please watch out for my December SaladBox, Glamourbox and BDJ Box blog posts. Plus, I am planning to have my first giveaway when I reached a certain number of page views and followers so I hope you could follow me via Google Friend Connect. :)

Thank you so much for taking time to read my late post. :)


Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment