Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Glamourbox: East to West


Bonjour Lovelies!

Here's another one for my Beauty Box Subscription Craze. It is from Glamourbox this time. 

I already got my October BDJ Box and SaladBox when I subscribed to Glamourbox. Unlike the two, their first box was released last November. At first, I don't have any plans in subscribing to this because I'd already made up my mind that I will stick to BDJ Box. But I'm an impulse buyer. I just decided to try it out and see if the products will be worth it. 

Glamourbox is a bit more expensive than the other Subscription Boxes. I paid Php595.00 for the November Box Subscription.

I got my first box a few days after I sent my payment. It was a surprise because I am not expecting it to arrived that early. 

Click Read More to find out what's inside my Glamourbox.

Unboxing my November Glamourbox:

The box was packed in this brown carton.



It was wrapped with plastic for extra protection and for it to stay intact.


The box is simple but yet elegant. It is very sturdy and reusable.


You will see this card when you open the box.


Here's a Welcome note from the Glamourbox team. I assume East to West is their November box theme.


At the back of the Welcome note is the list of products included in the box.


The products were wrapped elegantly with this nice wrapper.


Surprise Surprise! I was so happy when I saw that they included a full-size Mascara, my favorite perfume, and Shiseido product.



The products were placed at the top of these shredded paper pieces for additional protection. I super love their packaging!


For Php595.00, I was able to get the following samples. Definitely, worth it! :)


Here are the products included in my East to West Box:

BVLGARI Omnia Amethyste



Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua



BVLGARI Man




















Burberry Sport


Yves Rocher Slimming Action Concentrate

Yves Rocher Gift Card




Ofra Cosmetics Lipstick Palette


Shiseido Benefiance



Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Balancing Softener

Shiseido Benefiance Pop Up Mask



Eye of Horus Mascara

What I liked the most with my November box is that they included two full-size makeup in it. I was able to read blog posts about their box and I'm happy to know that they sent the same content even for the bloggers invited in their formal launch.

I haven't received my December Glamourbox yet. According to the Glamourbox Team, they will be shipping the boxes by the end of this week. I feel so lucky that I subscribed to their monthly recurring subscription because as of now, their December box is already sold out. Please do visit Glamourbox for more details.They might open another batch of subscription for their December box, better like them on Facebook for daily updates. :)


Lots of Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment